Global Communications recently signed a channel partner agreement with Nokia. Through this partnership, Global Communications will market, distribute and service Nokia’s product line of optical networking, IP routing, wireless access, fixed networks, video delivery, security, cloud and data centres.
Designed with packet technology as its foundation, the 9500 Microwave Packet Radio (MPR) maximizes spectrum utilization while reducing the TCO of microwave networks.
The 9500 MPR facilitates legacy-to-packet transformation over a common, converged packet network. It also offers the highest functionality with the smallest footprint, addresses any network topology, and is highly scalable and resilient. The 9500 MPR can also be integrated with the 7705 Service Aggregation Router (SAR) to build a Layer 3 end-to-end microwave network.
The 9500 MPR is ideally suited to address the needs of mobile backhaul, energy, transportation, and public sector communications and last-mile service access.
- Unified, certified and secure transport networks for critical infrastructure providers
- Evolving to microwave ring protection with Nokia 9500 MPR and ITU-T G.8032v2
- Security for microwave links – Risks and mitigations for point-to-point microwave
- Synchronization in microwave networks
- Nokia 9500 MPR MSS Family R7-1 ANSI Data Sheet
- Nokia 9500 MPR MSS Family R7-1 ETSI Data Sheet
- Nokia 9500 MPR MPT Short-haul R7-1 ANSI Data Sheet
- Nokia 9500 MPR MPT Short-haul R7-1 ETSI Data Sheet